CPRE has existed for almost a century, and we’ve been able to achieve so much because we’ve always been supported by amazing people. Volunteers have been instrumental to our success and with your support we can achieve even more.
This month (June) we launched our new online volunteering hub Assemble which is the one-stop place for all your volunteering information. You can apply for an opportunity using an easy online form and you can track your application every step of the way.
Search our current opportunities to find one that’s just right for you.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve other skills to offer or if you’ve any questions about volunteering. You can reach us on 01452 309783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do our volunteers do?
Our wonderful volunteers support us in many different ways.
Many of our volunteers sit on one of our 6 District Committees and work tirelessly to ensure that planning proposals registered with the local authority are in line with our ethos. Others provide specialist advice, help out at events, manage our stand at local fairs, organise or take part in litter picks, assist with fundraising, and help with our social media or admin.
Every single person makes a difference to the countryside that we all feel so passionate about, and we value their contribution enormously.
What do we offer?
We think we’re a pretty great charity to give your time to. Here are just a few of the things we hope you can get out of supporting us:
• Use your skills and experience to contribute to the success of our charity and make a positive difference to the countryside
• Meet like-minded people and feel part of a team
• Enhance your CV by developing new skills, and gain valuable experience
• We’ll support you to develop in your volunteering role and provide you with relevant training
• We can give you a reference for your future work or volunteering
• Get involved with social events and workshops
• Have the opportunity to attend a volunteer induction day at CPRE’s national office in London or a regional centre
• And remember: we provide out-of-pocket travel expenses. We want everyone who wants to to feel able to support us.
We want you to have an excellent volunteering experience with us and to achieve this we’ve made commitments to our volunteers and in turn laid out what we ask of you.