Leave a gift in your will
For every one of us who needs a breath of fresh air, and the freedom of a green and open space.
For every hedgerow that’s home to precious wildlife, every family who needs a home in the place where they belong, and every farmer just trying to get a fair price for the food they grow.
Together we can nurture the places we hold dear so they can thrive in the future. Find out how leaving a gift in your will can help regenerate our Gloucestershire countryside. For us all. Forever.
How to protect and enhance the Gloucestershire countryside with a gift in your will
It is easy to leave a gift in your will and you can always change your mind. Just let your wishes be known to your solicitor when you make or update your will, and give them these details:
- CPRE Gloucestershire registered charity number: 1187143
- Our address: CPRE Gloucestershire, Community House, 15 College Green, Gloucester GL1 2LZ
Our promises to you
- Your legacy will be in capable hands. We have been successfully promoting, enhancing and protecting our beautiful countryside since 1926, and we will continue to work in your name for many more generations.
- We appreciate any gift of any size, and we will use our expertise to ensure your legacy will make a lasting impact.
- We will always treat you and your wishes with respect and confidentiality.
- If you have any enquiries about your legacy, our staff will always be available.
For more information or advice, please contact email@example.com